IS HOLDING A FUNDRAISER
THURSDAY AUGUST 10TH, 5:30PM
AT KONA BREWING CO. AND BREW PUB
IN HAWAII KAI
Rick Tucciarone, brewmaster of Kona Brewing Company,
will be on hand to share his knowledge of the brewing process
and what goes into making a great beer.
Rick has won many national awards for his work in Kona.
This dinner is cooked and paired with beers
from Kona Brewing's new Chef, Dan York:
- Aina Haina Blackened Ahi with Big Wave Golden Ale
- Mix Green Salad with Orange Hops Dressing with Lilikoi Wheat Ale
- Tomato Basil Relish Crostini paired with Longboard Island Lager
- Kona Coffee Crusted Pork Chop with Black Sand Porter
- Beeramissu with Dry Side Stout.
$55 per person includes tip and tax.
Vegetarian options are available.
Reservations can be made by calling Kona Brewing Co. at 394-5662
Funds raised by this event will help send our Oahu farmers
to the biennial Slow Food convention in Italy in October.